SUKAD Vision Statement
Project Management for All Aspects of Life
Explaining the Vision
The SUKAD vision statement embraces and emphasizes the strategic value of project management. Here is why:
- Project management touches people on both personal and professional aspects.
- Project management thinking applies to all organizations – small and large – public and private – and across business sectors and industries.
- Project management skills add value along all levels of the organizational hierarchy.
Why is this a SUKAD vision?
Is this a vision for SUKAD? What is SUKAD role in such a vision? The SUKAD proactive role, in support of this vision, is per the following:
- Business Aspect: SUKAD is a leader in raising awareness about the importance of strategic project management and its direct contribution to organizational performance.
- Professional Aspect: SUKAD is a leader in providing professional and educational events across our communities. We play a caring role in the professional growth of community members.
- Social Aspect: SUKAD continues to use our project management skills, global expertise, and circle of influence to help NGOs and not-for-profit organizations in building capacity to serve the community at large.
The challenges are substantial; starting with the need for people to accept that project management is a giant inside each of us and our opportunity is to sense it, awaken it, and train it to effectively utilize project management thinking in all aspects of life.