SUKAD Project Management Publications
SUKAD has an active research and development strategic program. This program is leading to the development of project management and organizational project management approaches and methodologies. To share the outcome of our research and development, SUKAD has started a publication program, with print books and eBooks.
Through this page, we share the SUKAD published project management work.
SUKAD has one book published in hardcover or paperback, and four eBooks. These are:
- Print Book: The Inheritance, a story about friendship, community, and project management.
- Project Management for the Accidental Manager.
- Project Management l: Managing Projects: Methodology - Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™
- Project Management II: Managing a Project Across The Project Life Span
- Project Management III:Managing Projects: Challenges and Methods
- Project Management IV: Project Management The CAM2P™ Model
- Project Management VI:Project Management Templates