The SUKAD Logos
As SUKAD is transforming from a learning/training provider into a group structure with integrated solutions and various divisions, it has become necessary to re-brand reflecting the new Group and Divisions structure. We now have a SUKAD Group Logo that shares with the divisions’ logos a central feature, two integrated circles.
SUKAD Group Logo
- We carry over the red color from our original logo, which represents action, drive, passion, strength.
- The circles represent inclusiveness, which aligns to SUKAD vision statement (project management for all aspects of life).
- The dual circles symbolize motion reflecting SUKAD mission statement (be an agent of change and a catalyst for development).
- The circles spiral dynamic is symbol for eternal evolution, growing and never ending learning (life-long learning).
- The circles indirectly represent the globe as SUKAD continue with its global orientation with our global network of organizations and associates.
For the divisions logos, please visit: Divisions Logos