SUKAD Clients: Alphabetical Listing
The following is a partial listing of SUKAD clients (out of more than 200 organizational clients); listed alphabetically. The locations we list next to the names is where we provided services and not necessarily the organization home location.
1. From A to C
- Abu Dhabi Department for Economic Development (DED); Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Abu Dhabi Department of Municipal Affairs (DMA); Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Abu Dhabi Government Restructuring Company (ADGRC); Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company (ADSSC); Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Al Ain Municipality; Al Ain, U.A.E.
- Al Dar Real Estate Development; Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Al Furat Petroleum Company; Damascus, Syria
- Amana Contracting and Steel Buildings; U.A.E., Qatar, Saudi Arabia
- Arab Media Group (AMG); Dubai, U.A.E.
- CH2M Hill; Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Al Najaf Governorate, Iraq
2. From D to I
- Dubai Aluminum (Dubal); Dubai, U.A.E.
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA); Dubai, U.A.E.
- Dubai Holding (Corporate Business Excellence); Dubai, U.A.E.
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC); Dubai, U.A.E.
- Dubai Municipality; Dubai, U.A.E.
- Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM); Dubai, U.A.E.
- Diyala Governorate, Iraq
- Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Co. (du); Dubai, U.A.E.
- Ericsson; U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt, Sudan
- Etihad Airways; Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Jumeirah Group (a member of Dubai Holding); Dubai, U.A.E.
- Haya (previously Oman Wastewater Services); Muscat, Oman
- Iraqi Ministry of Transportation
3. From K to Z
- Khafji Joint Operations (KJO); Kuwait / Saudi Arabia
- Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC); Kuwait
- Kirkuk Governorate, Iraq
- Masdar, a Mubadala Company; Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Mouawad Jewelry; Dubai,U.A.E.
- National Commercial Bank (NCB); Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Oman Wastewater Services Company (Haya); Al-Khuwair, Sultanate of Oman
- Royal Commission of Jubail and Yanbu (RCJY); Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC); Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco); Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- TECOM Investments (a member of Dubai Holding); Dubai, U.A.E.
- ZAKUM Development Company; Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.