SUKAD CEO, Mr. Mounir Ajam, invited by the British University in Dubai (BUiD), to become a member of the Project Management Advisory Group at the University
- February 11,2012
As part of The British University in Dubai (BUiD) effort to improve the programmes and meet the needs of growing Knowledge Economy in the UAE, BUiD is keen to hear the voice of industry and commerce by engaging with senior professionals in these sectors.
BUiD has close working relationships with companies such as ATKINS, Deyaar, and local organizations such as the UAE Society of Engineers, Professionals Chartered Engineers, Emirates Green Building Council, etc.
As part of this process, SUKAD CEO, Mr. Mounir Ajam, was invited by BUiD to join the Project Management Advisory Group at University. The advisory group consists of senior professionals in their chosen fields who meet twice a year to advise the Faculties in the following areas:
1. Distilling the needs for research, and trained manpower in the UAE and the region
2. Promoting teaching and research and assisting with programs awareness
3. The identification of placement, research and employment opportunities for students and graduates
4. Potential sponsorship and support for the faculty and specific programs and events
5. Developing work, strategy and business, government & public engagement
The contribution is vital in the development of relevant industry specific Masters and Doctoral programs, as well as executive education of relevance to the progress of the UAE's knowledge economy.