SUKAD a Leader in Project Management
- March 30,2009
SUKAD continues the advocacy for professional Project Management by a successful presentation conducted in Abu Dhabi hosted by Technip supported by GPPMA and Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV) last Monday; March 23, 2009.
The important appearance on a significant topic entitled “From Failure to Success, Learning from two Mega Petrochemical Projects” was presented by Mr. Mounir Ajam, MS, PMP®; SUKAD CEO & GPPMA Chairman. Mr. Ajam shared with audiences lessons learned from these projects and discussed the best practices that could have helped the troubled projects and those that did help the successful projects.
SUKAD has been a useful source in obtaining, transmitting, networking and creating professional management practices and knowledge through our valuable and complimentary events which helps organizations and companies to transform the acquired knowledge into practical applications leading to organizational success.
Mounir Ajam presents the following various presentations as follows:
- 17th April 2008 - Past Stories, Leading to Best Practices Capital Projects. 29th October 2008; speaking to the employees of Arab Media Group and Dubai Electricity and Water Authority.
- 30th October 2008; speaking at the DKV on Professional Development and Career Path in Project Management.
- 27th of November 2008; speaking at the PMI® Greek Conference, in Athens Greece.
- 4th of March 2009; speaking at Emirates Group PM Forum about Status of PM in the Region.
- 12th of March 2009; speaking at Institute of Management & Technology (DIAC) on PM Awareness and Professional Certification.
- 23 March 2009; speaking @ ADCO on cases two studies of successful/failed projects in the petroleum industry.
- 23 March 2009; speaking @ GPPMA organized event & Technip sponsored event in Abu Dhabi Technip Offices.
- 31st March 2009; speaking at the Next Generation Oil & Gas MENA event in Fujairah.
- 13th April invited to speak by the Higher College of Technology, Dubai Women College
We would encourage all our clients, professional and organizations to share your ideas, topics or any interesting subject on Project Management that we might consider for our future events. Please let us know if you have any comments and suggestions to us on improving the events, presentations, testimonials, constructive feedback or even specific comments to Mr. Mounir Ajam, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Mr. Ajam LinkedIn Profile could also be reached via this link: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mounirajam. If you like to view it, comment on it, or write a statement of endorsement for Mr. Ajam, we ask you to do so and we would appreciate it.