The SUKAD Lebanon office has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator. The job is in our offices in Amioun, Al-Koura, North Lebanon.
The candidate should have the following characteristics:
- Young, creative, and independent thinker
- Dedicated professional with the ability to multi-task
- Can develop plans and implement them with limited supervision
- Is effective using traditional marketing and social media, with heavy emphasis on social media and multimedia
- Familiar with current trends in marketing, such as inbound marketing and content driven marketing
- Excellent English
- Ambitious and capable to grow into SUKAD Marketing Manager
The job duties include:
- Supervise the design of email marketing announcements, landing pages, and CTAs …
- Manage the development of our marketing materials, brochures, flyers …
- Manage and maintain the SUKAD website, all sections and sub-domains …
- Manage our social media accounts to engage customers and generate leads
- Research and learn the proper use of social media for business; more than on personal accountsJ
- Prepare and issue press releases in English and Arabic
- Lead the development of video and audio series to maximize our social reach and engagement, in addition to enhancing our other products and services
- Supervise support staff, a marketing trainee and a graphic designer; both are based in Lebanon
- Identify opportunities to maximize the visibility of SUKAD and its principal consultants; through listing our blogs and website on global registry, publishing SUKAD articles in local, regional, and international media, and other platforms
- Work toward getting SUKAD principals radio, print, or TV interviews
SUKAD will train the successful candidate in project management in order for him/her to manage the various marketing projects for SUKAD. However, the candidate must have 3 to 5 years’ marketing experience; preferably in a services organization (service provider). Further, the successful candidate must be willing to learn new things, read eBooks, and research on marketing and the leading practices.
The new hire will report directly to the CEO!
For consideration, you may send your CV's or Application to firstname.lastname@example.org