Graphic Designer Opportunity
- Position: Graphic Designer/Media Coordinator
- Location: Amioun
- Company: SUKAD (Project Management Services)
- Graphic design or media major; bachelor degree preferred but not required
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Experience, or can learn quickly, video editing tools and applications
- Key requirement: creative, be able to work with a team, be able to multi-task.
- Various graphic design activities, charts, graphs, illustrations, and other work
- Most of the graphic work is for online mediums (web and social media) but also include print
- Design marketing flyers, announcements, and brochures
- Design work in support of SUKAD training materials and other requirements
- Graphics and layout for books and eBooks.
- Assume responsibility for SUKAD multimedia for social media and online platforms (YouTube)
- Lead the production of internal short videos and edit videos for presentations, social media, and website use
Either full time position or part time (3 days per week)
Fair salary – and participate in incentive program after the three months’ probation period.
Only interested individuals to apply directly; send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agency or freelancers!