Executive Assistant Position
SUKAD is growing and working on numerous internal and external projects at this time. Our CEO is managing two offices. He is also managing numerous development projects and delivering services to clients across a wide region. Therefore, we need to hire an effective and efficient executive assistant, to support our CEO in leading the company into the future.
We seek a young, creative, and dedicated professional with the ability to multi-task and willingness to learn and grow. We will train the successful candidate in project management, in order to manage the various internal projects for SUKAD; such as publishing projects, launching new services, among other projects. The candidate we seek can be a new graduate and it is not necessary to have project management experience.
The Executive Assistant job will include:
- Assist the CEO in all duties for the business,
- These duties include admin and support tasks, such as typing, welcoming visitors … etc.,
- Manage the CEO schedule, contacts, and travel arrangements,
- Assist the CEO in managing the teams in Lebanon and Dubai my monitoring tasks, collecting reports, and follow up,
- Work with marketing to identify opportunities for SUKAD and CEO visibility, such as speaking at conferences, media interviews, etc.,
- Support the CEO in any correspondence (Arabic and English),
- Manage the publications of SUKAD published books and booklets on project, management, including managing the artwork and graphic work,
- Manage the translation of these books, booklets, and blogs, to Arabic and publish them, when required,
- Assist the CEO in managing the launch of educational and training programs, including online learning,
- Assist in managing the development of software applications.
The candidate must be fluent in English and Arabic as a minimum.
The position will be based in Lebanon; North Lebanon, Arez highway, Amioun.