Executive Assistant/Business Support
SUKAD Group is working on numerous internal and external projects at this time. Our CEO is managing two offices. He is also managing various development projects and delivering services to clients across a broad region. Therefore, we need to hire an effective and efficient executive assistant, to support our CEO in leading the company into the future.
The Ideal Candidate
We seek a young, creative, flexible, dynamic, ethical, and dedicated professional with the ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate must have keen interest to learn and grow, along with a clear commitment to SUKAD Group.
Learning & Growth
We will train the successful candidate in project management and various tools that we use like Mind Manager, MS Project, SalesForce, and others. The ideal candidate will be able to handle, and ultimately lead various internal projects for SUKAD; such as publishing projects, launching new services, among other projects. The candidate we seek can be a new graduate, and it is not necessary to have project management experience.
The position duties includes:
Assist the CEO in all duties for the business. These duties include:
- Admin and support tasks, such as typing, welcoming visitors,
- Manage the CEO schedule, contacts, and travel arrangements,
- Assist the CEO in managing the teams in Lebanon and Dubai by monitoring tasks, collecting reports, and follow up,
- Work with SUKAD Outreach to identify opportunities for SUKAD and CEO visibility, such as speaking at conferences, media interviews,
- Support the CEO in any correspondence (Arabic and English),
- Manage the publications of SUKAD published books and booklets on project, management, including managing the artwork and graphic work,
- Manage the translation of these books, booklets, and blogs, to Arabic and publish them, when required,
- Assist the CEO in managing the launch of educational and training programs, including online learning,
- Assist in managing the development of software applications.
In addition to the characteristic mentioned earlier, the candidate must be fluent in English and Arabic as a minimum; excellent Arabic writing is critical.
The opportunity is in Lebanon; North Lebanon. However, there is a potential of an office closer to Beirut (or midway between Beirut and Tripoli).