Business Development | Sales Opportunity-Lebanon
The business development - sales position will be responsible for prospecting for new clients, work with existing clients, respond to incoming requests, and support the SUKAD consultant in arranging meetings with clients.
The main duties will be:
Prospecting for new clients across the Region and to discuss with clients and potential clients their requirements, understand their expectations, and proposed the right solution to them, based on SUKAD areas of expertise.
The clients' requirements could be for training, learning and professional development, consultancy, or integration of numerous services.
The position will be based in our Lebanon office (Amioun, Al-Koura, North Lebanon) but may require travel to neighboring countries. The successful candidate will work with the various team members in SUKAD offices (Lebanon and UAE) and will report to Business Development Director (based in Dubai) and with the CEO (based in Lebanon).
The key characteristics of the successful winner will be someone who can work with the team and be customer-centric. Meaning, listen and learn from the clients on their needs - consult with them - and develop the appropriate solution based on what we think is the best thing for the client.
However, the most critical attributes are:
- Ethical person and work with integrity (internally and in relations to clients)
- Dedicated and who will focus on company work, even when not supervised
- Loyal to the company and our operations, and loyalty is rewarded
- Ambitious, in sales there are good opportunities for added income – but that require all of the above characteristics
Desired Skills and Experience
The job duties will include:
- Prospecting for new clients
- Maintain relations with existing clients
- Respond to request for services
- Write proposal for training and consultancy solutions
- Promote courses and services to clients via email and social media
- Promote our public training program and other services
- Work on SUKAD internal projects
- Arrange for meetings with clients and our consultants
- Preference for Arabic and English Speakers (need excellent language skills – both)
- Organized and focused