Business Development Manager for UAE Office
Vacancy: Business Development Manager
SUKAD is the leading Project Management solutions provider, servicing a wide range of clients and operating in almost every industry in the region. We specialize in integrated solutions leading to the development of organizational project management, through consultancy and training services.
As a result of our growth and expansion plans, we are currently seeking an experienced business development professional to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the key responsibilities of the candidate are to acquire new contracts and grow our client base through:
- Generating new leads and contacts
- Identifying winning opportunities and successfully close deals towards a quarterly target
- Comfortably presenting our solutions in a highly professional and articulate manner
- Generating new business relationships with top level executives
The candidate must demonstrate excellent negotiation skills with senior executives. Experience with marketing, sales, and project management within the Oil & Gas or IT industries is preferred. The candidate is required to successfully demonstrate the following:
- Conduct cold calls, presentations, and persistently promote our services and solutions
- Provide pre and post-sales support and maintain high customer satisfaction levels.
- Prepare quotes and winning proposals
- Exhibit a positive attitude, represent the company in a highly professional manner to clients & partners, and portray interest in our solutions to prospects.
- Managing and prioritizing tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Competency in utilizing the company’s sales tool to capture & maintain accurate account records in our systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused, with diligence in correspondence & follow up
- Self-organized, good planning skills and interpersonal skills to work effectively across the business
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any sciences field
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience with the UAE. GCC experience is a plus.
Location: Dubai, UAE